Elastic Cartilage Tissue Histology
Elastic cartilage is histologically similar to hyaline cartilage but contains many yellow elastic fibers lying in a solid matrix.
Elastic cartilage tissue histology. Within the outer ear it provides the skeletal basis of the pinna as well as the lateral region of the external auditory meatus. Note the abundant chondrocytes the few isogenous groups and the very obvious red elastic fibers found in the extracellular matrix. Elastin is the principal protein present. Elastic cartilage sometimes referred to as yellow fibrocartilage is a type of cartilage that provides both strength and elasticity to certain parts of the body such as the ears.
Definition elastic cartilage is one of three types of cartilage found in the human body. The three types of cartilage include hyaline elastic and fibrocartilage. This is a diagram of elastic cartilage. In elastic cartilage the chondrocytes are found in a threadlike network of elastic fibres within the matrix.
10x 1 of 6. These fibers form bundles that appear dark under a microscope. Elastic cartilage can be identified by locating elastic fibers and chondrocytes within lacunae. The three types of tissue found in the connective tissue category dense connective tissue proper.
Elastic cartilage elastic cartilage from the pinna of the ear is stained with a dye specific for elastin. Composed of cells chondrocytes and an extracellular matrix composed of fibers and ground substance. Elastic cartilage and its surrounding perichondrium form the cartilagenous flexible framework in the pinna of the external ear. Elastic cartilage also forms the framework for the epiglottis and several of the smaller laryngeal cartilages.
It has a perichondrium. It is found in the outer ear eustachian tube and epiglottis. Observe that there are chondrocytes within lacunae just as in hyaline cartilage but note the eosinophilic fibrillar matrix due to the presence of elastic fibers. A form of connective tissue elastic cartilage is also recognized by its ability to snap back into an original form or resting form due to the addition of elastin fibers to the extracellular matrix.
These fibers give elastic cartilage great flexibility so that it is able to withstand repeated bending. Slide 13 trachea hyaline cartilage is the most common type of cartilage. Elastic cartilage is a type of cartilage containing elastic fiber networks and collagen type ii fibers. Hyaline cartilage elastic cartilage and fibrocartilage the three types of tissue found in the connective tissue category cartilage connective tissue.
Cartilage is a specialized form of connective tissue.
Underarm Laser Hair Removal Cost
- Acne Scar No Marks Cream Before And After
- Best Acne Treatment For Oily Skin And Blackheads
- Elasticity Graph
- Acne Treatment Cream With Benzoyl Peroxide
- Claritromicina 500 Mg Nombre Comercial
- Garcinia Cambogia Powder Uses
- Silicone Face Exfoliator Tool
- Mederma Scar Cream Price In Mercury Drug
- Elastic Band For Wigs Beauty Supply
- Best Acne Treatment For Oily Skin Philippines
Best Acne Treatment For Oily Skin Philippines
- Conservation Of Momentum Elastic Collision Formula
- Cystic Acne Treatment At Home
- Veet Gel Hair Removal Cream Sensitive
- Palmers Stretch Mark Cream Reviews
- Cross Elasticity Of Demand Examples In Real Life
- Tyrosine To Thyroxine Pathway
- Lanbena Pore Minimizer Serum Review
- Palmers Pregnancy Stretch Mark Cream
- Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment Review
- Biloxi Blues Movie Soundtrack
Do you need anything, like a medicine maybe?